Air of Soul Inspiration

When I created the Sacred Source Wheel of Rhiannon - The Wheel of love and Sacred Sexuality I began with the Water element, then I was drawn to creating the Air element. I realise the significance of this as I realise how everything is taking place in alignment with the Goddess of Creation and my pure divine essence as artist and creator.

I am born under the sign of Piscis and therefore am naturally drawn to the depths of the water and wisdom of the deep wide ocean. Yet over the last years have been surprised at my call to the presence of the air, as now I recall my dancing as eagle so many times in intuitive dance sessions. 

I see her ancestral wisdom, her flight of the ages and she is present with me as I observe myself in acknowledging my heritage and my presence.  

It is this illustration of the Air (below) that I have always chosen to put on my wall, in the car and on my alter. I feel the presence of deep wisdom, the space for re-birthing myself time and time again, the beauty of listening to the soul for wisdom on how to create a new. 

As the pieces of my puzzle are becoming ever clearer, I see that I have been guided my whole life with this powerful energy of creation & re-creation. Through the journeys of my artistic expression which reflect personal life transformation and coming home to soul inspiration. 

This is why I feel it is so important to share my journey. To be in service to my golden gifts of creation and re-creation as Priestess of Creation. I look forward to seeing how it unfolds into manifestation of sharing with others, my wish is to guide others on the path of opening to their true selves through creative and artistic means, as a journey of discovery and reflection into the art of life, discovering the creative gifts of their own golden life. 




During the two eclipses of Spring 2015 these illustrations arrived. Under the light of the moon each lady unfolded and told her story as I drew Goddess essence into form.


Each illustration celebrates the Yonic Sacred Source with layers into sacred geometry, motifs and symbols that illuminate the divine feminine through the awakening and reflection of all Rhiannon’s aspects and energising love.

Thank you Katinka Soetens for guiding my journey to becoming Priestess of Rhiannon, Goddess Temple Glastonbury and all my soul sisters - what an amazing journey of returning and transformation it has been and continues to be xxx



.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Returning - Reunion of Souls

Born Of The Moon

Spiralling Together