Rising Of The Divine Feminine Art

This week I have felt inspiration from deep within to paint once again. Usually my professional work as artist involves illustration, writing and performance, yet I have indeed always painted, from time to time.

Since reviewing my archives of art work and observing my inner evolution as part of creating 'Priestess of Creation' website, I see how painting for me has always been a portal to see myself. I see the power of this as a tool. There is no need to feel I need to sell any of the pieces, for anyone to like it, or to mass produce 'the good ones'. All that seems irrelevant as I dive into the wisdom of my soul voice emerging in shapes, forms and colours as the painting becomes a soul portal.

So, a few days ago I responded to the images stirring inside of me. I bought a large canvas, put on the music, felt my body, opened my energy channels, engaged the connection into my hands and touched the blank canvas with my heart.


For many many years I painted in blue with only very small amounts of other colours. Blue has been the medicine for my voice, my throat chakra, and a reflection of needing to find my soul voice. Blue also shows me how cold I was, frozen in life to my true self, yet within that space, the undeniable immense connection to the vast waters of rivers and oceans was ever present. The under current of life that has always flowed through every essence of my being.

And now this river flows wide into an ocean of colours.

I sat with my blank canvas. My hand reached out for my favourite tube of phthalo blue. I put it down. I breathed. I then and picked up the magenta. A tube of paint I bought about 4 years ago and practically never used ... now is the time. Golden yellow also came my way. Purple and then, small amounts of blue.

Led by my inner vision, releasing any idea of what should be on the canvas, letting go of ideas and thoughts ... allowing a stream of intuition to come in to show me where I am now. Present.

And so ... this is what is unfolding. I have insights into what it means for me, but for the time being, as it is unfinished, I present only a section of the painting 'Rising of the Divine Feminine'. A journey into the womb of creation, life, wisdom and pure essence of the divinity of the feminine. The embracing of all, emerging from the shadow into the light, open-ness, fullness, one-ness. Love.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Returning - Reunion of Souls

Born Of The Moon

Spiralling Together